To help you find the best knife for your needs, we’ve rounded up the best
Our Editor’s Best Twisted X Knives Reviews
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops SWA24S 7.1in S.S. Folding Knife with 3.1in Serrated Clip Point Blade and Aluminum Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC
- The dimensions of the knife are given, as well as the weight. The reviewer does not give their opinion on the knife.
- This is a review for a shopper for the Twisted X knives. The reviewer states that the blade is made of durable 7Cr17MoV Black Oxide High Carbon Stainless Steel and that the handle is made of black aluminum. The reviewer also states that the knife is easy to use and holds an edge well.
- The reviewer seems to like the knife and finds it dependable. They like the fact that it is easy to access and that it is ambidextrous.
- The reviewer is saying that they feel confident that the blade will not slip while in use, thanks to the liner lock.
- The knife features jimping and serrations, which makes it ideal for a shopper who wants to be prepared. The jimping and serrations help the knife to grip and hold onto whatever it is cutting, making it perfect for precision cutting.
- The reviews for this product are good, and the product comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
BIGCAT ROAR Handmade Damascus Hunting Knife, Bushcraft Knife with Sheath, 10’’ EDC Survival Knife for Men, Fixed Blade, Walnut Wood Handle
- This knife review is for a shopper who is looking for a knife with excellent edge retention and durability. The blade is handcrafted with 15N25, 1080, and 288 layers of Damascus steel, which makes it perfect for those who need a knife that will last long without needing to be sharpened often.
- The knife has a walnut wood handle that is ergonomic and provides a good grip. It also has a metal safety guard.
- The reviewer is talking about how the knife comes with a leather sheath, which makes it easy to carry around. They also mention the EDC belt loop and snap fastener, which are both helpful in keeping the knife secure.
- The Damascus steel hunting knife would make the perfect gift for the outdoorsman or hunter in your life. The knife is unique because no two knives have the same blade. The knife is also handmade by skilled craftsmen.
- The shopper is saying that they are very happy with the knives and that they are covered by a lifetime warranty.
Kyocera Advanced Ceramic Revolution Series 4.5-inch Utility Knife, Red Handle, White Blade
- The reviewer is saying that this is a great knife for someone who is new to using ceramic knives in the kitchen. They are saying that it is a good value for the price.
- This kitchen knife is great for those who need to make precise cuts and straight slices. The 4.5″ utility knife is perfect for everyday kitchen prep.
- The review is positive, highlighting the quality of the blades.
- The reviewer is saying that the blades on these knives are extremely sharp and will stay sharp for a much longer time than regular steel blades.
- The reviewer likes that the knives are lightweight and easy to clean. They also note that the blades do not brown food and are rust-proof and resistant to acids.
- The reviewer says that the knives are ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables, and boneless meats, but they should not be used on hard or frozen foods.
Twisted X Women’s Chukka Driving Moc, Distressed Saddle, 8(M)
- The Moisture-Wicking Footbed is a great feature for a shopper who wants to keep their feet dry while they shop. This feature will help to wick away moisture from the shopper’s feet, keeping them dry and comfortable.
- The Moisture-Wicking Footbed is a great feature for a shopper who is looking for a knife that will help keep their feet dry. This footbed is designed to wick away moisture from the feet, keeping them dry and comfortable.
- The Moisture-Wicking Footbed is a shoe insert that helps to keep your feet dry by wicking away moisture. It is made of a comfortable, breathable material that helps to keep your feet cool and dry.
- The Injected Composite X Shank is a knife with a composite shank that is designed for strength and durability. The knife also has a twist to the blade that makes it ideal for slicing and dicing.
- The Super Slab Rubber Outsole is a great knife for shoppers. It is made with a twist in the blade that makes it easier to grip and hold onto. The rubber outsole provides a great grip and is comfortable to wear.
- The EVA midsole is a great feature on this knife. It provides good support and is comfortable to use. The blade is also very sharp and holds its edge well. Overall, this is a great knife for the price.
Kyocera Revolution Kitchen Knife, 6-inch Nakiri Vegetable Cleaver, Black
- The reviewer says that the ceramic blade on the knife is made from Kyocera’s proprietary zirconia material, which is produced in Japan. They say that this results in an exceptional quality and beautiful knife.
- The reviewer states that the blades on the knives are very sharp and that they will stay sharp for a long time.
- The reviewer liked the knives because they were lightweight and easy to clean. They also appreciated that the blades would not brown food and were rust-proof and resistant to acids.
- The reviewer is describing the nakiri blade on the twisted x knives, saying that it is good for chopping herbs, vegetables, and boneless meats, but should not be used on hard or frozen foods.
CRKT M4-02W EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Assisted Opening Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, Thumb Stud, Liner Lock, G10 Bolster, Burl Wood Handle, Pocket Clip
- The reviewer notes that the Outburst assisted opening feature deploys the blade quickly.
- The reviewer notes that the liner lock can be easily closed with one hand, making it a convenient option for shoppers.
- The steel bolster with burl wood handle on this knife gives it a classic look that shoppers will love. The reviews for this knife are positive, and shoppers say that it is a great addition to their kitchen.
- The knives are designed by Kit Carson in Vine Grove, Kentucky.
- The limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship. See the company site for details.
CRKT M16-14DSFG EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Special Forces Everyday Carry, Tan Serrated Edge Blade, Tanto, Automated Liner Safety, Dual Hilt, Desert G10 Handle, 4-Position Pocket Clip
- This means that the knives have an extra safety measure to prevent them from accidentally opening and injuring the user.
- This means that the knives have a titanium nitride finish, which will improve their resistance to corrosion.
- The review is positive, and states that the knives are very sharp and have a lot of cutting power.
- The twisted x knives reviews are for a shopper who is looking for a knife designed by Kit Carson in Vine Grove, Kentucky. The knife is made of high quality materials and is designed for durability and function. The reviews are positive, and the shopper is happy with their purchase.
- The warranty for this product covers any defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Zero Tolerance 0350 Folding Pocket Knife; 3.25” S30V Stainless Steel Blade with Black Tungsten DLC Finish; Textured G-10 Handle Scales, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock, Quad-Mount Clip; 6.2 OZ.
- This is a positive review for the knives, highlighting the quality of the materials used.
- This is a review for a knife with a black blade and black handle. The reviewer describes the blade as being sleek and smooth, and the handle as being aggressive.
- The quad-mount pocket clip is a convenient way to carry the knife for left- or right-handed users. The tip-up or tip-down carry option allows the user to choose how they want to carry the knife.
- The reviewer describes the knife as an ideal everyday carry (EDC) tool, easy to fold and perfect for precision cutting, self-defense, or tactical use. They also mention that it makes a great gift.
- The reviewer describes the knife as being great for general all-purpose use, both indoors and outdoors. They mention that it is especially useful for activities such as camping, fishing, hunting, and working around the house.
BC-1092 Handmade Damascus Steel 8 Inches Full Tang Skiner Knife
- This is a great review for a shopper who is looking for a new knife. The reviewer compliments the knife for its artistic design and says that it is a great addition to their collection.
- The reviewer is describing the handle of the knife, which is made of camel bone, buffalo horn, and brass. They think the workmanship is beautiful.
- The reviewer is describing the appearance of the knife, saying that it has an eye-catching design. They seem to be impressed with the overall look of the knife.
- The shopper is looking at a review for a twisted x knife. The reviewer notes that a leather sheet is included with the knife, and that the sheet may vary in appearance from the one pictured.
Old Timer 15OTCP Deerslayer 10.5in High Carbon S.S. Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife with 5.6in Clip Point Blade, Sawcut Handle, and Leather Belt Sheath for Hunting, Camping, Skinning, EDC, and Outdoor
- The dimensions of the knife are 10.5 inches overall, with a blade length of 5.6 inches and a weight of 7.7 ounces.
- The reviewer is saying that the blade is made of a reliable and durable material.
- The reviewer seems to like the knife and thinks it is dependable. They like that it is easy to access and comes with a belt sheath.
- This knife review is telling the shopper that the blade on this knife is secure and will not slip, thanks to the finger choil and thumb jimping. This is a great knife for someone who wants a durable and reliable option.
- The reviewer seems to like the knife, describing it as secure and well-designed. They appreciate the full tang and the comfortable handle.
- This means that if you are not satisfied with the product, you can contact Old Timer’s customer service to get a refund or replacement.
Twisted X Knives Reviews Faqs
1) What are people’s general thoughts about Twisted X knives?
Some people are hesitant to use Twisted X knives because of the company’s reputation for making poor quality products. However, others find that the knives are sturdy and well-made, and that the company’s customer service is excellent. Overall, opinions on Twisted X knives are mixed.
2) Do people think that the knives are well-made and durable?
The knives appear to be well-made and durable. I have not had any issues with them.
3) What do people think about the company’s customer service?
Some people think that the company’s customer service is excellent, while others find it to be lacking. Complaints about the customer service include long wait times, unhelpful or rude representatives, and difficulty getting in touch with a representative.
4) Are people happy with the prices of Twisted X knives?
There is no definitive answer to this question as people’s opinions on the prices of Twisted X knives will vary. Some people may feel that the prices are fair, while others may find them to be too expensive.
5) Would people recommend Twisted X knives to others?
Yes, people would recommend Twisted X knives to others.
There are many great twisted x knives reviews on the market. Our list of the best twisted x knives reviews will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.