- Stain-free, high-carbon steel
- Serrated edge
- Riveted Polywood handles
- 4 Piece Set: 5” Steak knives with super sharp, serrated AISI 420 stainless steel blades. Each knife measures: length 25 cm x width 3.1 cm x height 1.8 cm
- BBQ Set: Ideal for your weekend barbeque at home, the park or to take with you on camping and caravan trips to enjoy cookouts and family meals
- Ergonomic Handle: Steak knife with an easy-grip, ergonomic handle made from rustic natural wood secured with 3 rivets. Hand washing recommended
- Made in Brazil: Ideal steak knife set for barbeques and outdoor cooking, thermally treated for maximum durability. 90 day warranty against manufacturing defects
- Churrasco Collection: A comprehensive range of steak knives and other essentials for enjoying authentic barbeques. The ideal BBQ gifts!
- STEAK KNIFE
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- Ideal for accurate slicing, peeling or chopping
- Make your kitchen life more easy and simple, adds more interesting
- Super sharp and wear resistant
- Easy to clean and use
- Maker: Tramontina
- Dishwasher Safe
- Serrated Edges
- Stainless Steel Blades
- Black Polyproylene Handle
- Tramontina Tramontina Diamant 5 in. L Stainless Steel Steak Knife 1 pc.
- Tramontina Diamant 5-inch Steak Knife is great for everyday use. The knife features stain-free, high-carbon steel construction
- The maintenance-free blade is micro-serrated and will never need sharpening.
- The black polypropylene handle is dishwasher-safe. Made in Brazil, assembled in the U.S and offered under a Lifetime Warranty.
- Pack of 1
- Model : 80009/105/52
- 5" High-Carbon Steel Blade
- Ergonomically Designed Polywood™ Handle
- Round Tip
- Dishwasher Safe
- Set includes eight 5" steak knives
- Ideal for effortlessly slicing your favorite cuts of meat and poultry
- Ergonomic and highly durable triple solid alloy riveted poly-wood handles provide a comfortable grip for easy handling
- Heat-treated, stain-free, high carbon steel serrated blades ensure durable cutting performance
- Set includes four stain-free, high carbon steel 5" steak knives
- Features rounded tips with serrated edge blades
- Dishwasher safe Polywood handles
- Heavy-duty, triple solid alloy rivet construction
- Made in Brazil, assembled in the U.S
- These steak knives' blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel and are serrated, allowing t...
- Set of 6
- Size: 4½"
Tramontina Steak Knives Faqs
1. What are the features of tramontina steak knives?
Some features of tramontina steak knives include being made of high-carbon stainless steel, having a full-tang construction, and having a comfortable ergonomic handle.
2. What are the benefits of using tramontina steak knives?
Some benefits of using tramontina steak knives include their durability, their sharpness, and their comfortable handles.
3. How are tramontina steak knives made?
The steak knives are made with a full tang that extends to the end of the ergonomically designed polywood handles. The blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel and are individually ground and honed for long-lasting sharpness.
4. What is the history of tramontina steak knives?
The history of tramontina steak knives can be traced back to the early 1900s when the company was founded in Brazil. The company started out as a manufacturer of cutlery and other kitchen products. In the 1950s, they began to produce steak knives. The knives were first made with a serrated blade and then later with a straight blade. Today, the company produces both types of steak knives.
5. How do I choose the right tramontina steak knife for my needs?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best tramontina steak knife for your needs will depend on a number of factors, including the type of steak you typically eat, the size of your hands, and your personal preferences. However, in general, a good tramontina steak knife should be made of high-quality stainless steel, have a comfortable grip, and be able to easily slice through meat.
There are many great tramontina steak knives on the market. Our list of the best tramontina steak knives will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.