- Includes: 4" chefs paring knife, six 5" steak knives, 6" utility knife, 7" santoku knife, 8" carving knife, 8" chefs knife, sharpening steel, kitchen shears and 13-slot Chestnut-stained hardwood block
- Knives feature contoured, dishwasher-safe polycarbonate handles
- Stain-free high carbon German steel, full-tang triple-riveted construction
- Ice-hardened tapered blades, fully beveled with hand-honed edges
- Made in Brazil with Imported Components
- Stain-free, high-carbon steel
- Serrated edge
- Riveted Polywood handles
- Maker: Tramontina
- Dishwasher Safe
- Serrated Edges
- Stainless Steel Blades
- Black Polyproylene Handle
- Stain-free high carbon steel: All blades feature a satin finish and are made of stain-free, high-carbon chrome molybdenum steel
- Precision-honed edge: Each knife is expertly sharpened and honed to a keen, long-lasting edge
- Taper Ground blade: A properly beveled and tapered blade assures maximum cutting performance
- FNSF Certified; Dishwasher-safe; Lifetime Warranty; Made in Brazil
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- Ideal for accurate slicing, peeling or chopping
- Make your kitchen life more easy and simple, adds more interesting
- Super sharp and wear resistant
- Easy to clean and use
- Set includes four stain-free, high carbon steel 5" steak knives
- Features rounded tips with serrated edge blades
- Dishwasher safe Polywood handles
- Heavy-duty, triple solid alloy rivet construction
- Made in Brazil, assembled in the U.S
- Set includes eight 5" steak knives
- Ideal for effortlessly slicing your favorite cuts of meat and poultry
- Ergonomic and highly durable triple solid alloy riveted poly-wood handles provide a comfortable grip for easy handling
- Heat-treated, stain-free, high carbon steel serrated blades ensure durable cutting performance
- This Special set of 14 pieces of cutlery composed by 6 pizza and steak knives and 6 forks, 1 x 20cm cooks knife and 1 x carving fork.
- Made from high quality of the stainless steel, they have a rigorous thermal treatment which provides a longer cutting.
- Developed with POLYWOOD technology, these items are dishwasher safe and 5 years warranty from manufacturing defects.
- Made in Brazil
- English (Publication Language)
- Professional Quality 5" stainless steel blade with micro serrated edge and rounded tip
- Polywood handle (treated wood).
- box Includes 120 units
- These steak knives' blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel and are serrated, allowing t...
- Set of 6
- Size: 4½"
Tramontina Steak Knives Faqs
1. What are the features of tramontina steak knives?
Some features of tramontina steak knives include being made of high-carbon stainless steel, having a full-tang construction, and having a comfortable ergonomic handle.
2. What are the benefits of using tramontina steak knives?
Some benefits of using tramontina steak knives include their durability, their sharpness, and their comfortable handles.
3. How are tramontina steak knives made?
The steak knives are made with a full tang that extends to the end of the ergonomically designed polywood handles. The blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel and are individually ground and honed for long-lasting sharpness.
4. What is the history of tramontina steak knives?
The history of tramontina steak knives can be traced back to the early 1900s when the company was founded in Brazil. The company started out as a manufacturer of cutlery and other kitchen products. In the 1950s, they began to produce steak knives. The knives were first made with a serrated blade and then later with a straight blade. Today, the company produces both types of steak knives.
5. How do I choose the right tramontina steak knife for my needs?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best tramontina steak knife for your needs will depend on a number of factors, including the type of steak you typically eat, the size of your hands, and your personal preferences. However, in general, a good tramontina steak knife should be made of high-quality stainless steel, have a comfortable grip, and be able to easily slice through meat.
There are many great tramontina steak knives on the market. Our list of the best tramontina steak knives will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.